Monday, November 3, 2008

Rough Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riding the hayride at the outdoor mall
Our friends we went trick or treating with






Tyler took a picture of me, my new look DARK


The kids all sitting on the couch together




Madison all cleaned up







Ouch that hurts





It is going to leave a scar







Mia, Toby and Reba aren't they cute





We had a pretty rough day yesterday. I threw out my back and was bedridden the whole day, Tyler was complaining of a sore throat, Mia got her fingers slammed in the door and Madison got hit in the head with a boomerang. When it rains is pours. So we had a rough day.
We decided to name our kitty Toby.

We did not take Madison into the doctor because we controlled the bleeding and was able to see it was not deep. We went to the doctor today to have Tyler and Mia checked out for coughs and sore throats and the doctor looked at Madison and said it looked good. She will most likely have a scar though. So that was our busy day.
I am also attatching pictures of us with our friends and the outdoor mall trick or treating.
Tyler took the picture of me, he did a great job. I colored my hair by myself and it went really dark. It looks better now.
Reba and Toby get along great. I took a picture of them on the couch together. It was really cute. I also took a picture of all the kids and animals watching tv this morning.

2 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Sounds like you had a crazy day! Cute hair, at least it didn't go green!! I like the cats name....It's good to see pic of the kids, we sure miss you all.

Andrea

Fryer Family said...

OMG that's no good.. Sorry to hear.. Everything happens all at once.. We love the hair, and love the pic of Toby, Mia and Reba.. Looks like you had a good Halloween though.. Sorry to hear about your back and Madison head.. I'm starting my count down..23 more days, almost 3 weeks away not sure on time or min.. We really can't wait to see you guys.. We love and miss ya..