Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trip to Utah

Andrea pregnant with baby #2 a girl
Madison our little princess

Utah's beautiful mountains






Bailey she did not want her picture taken



Lori and Mia





We found Mia sulking in the corner





I sneaked up on my mom and took this pictureMia





My Dad

Anissa and Mia


Bailey and Madison


DODO, Tyler and Madison


DODO isn't she so cute


Olivia and Xander


Lori and the girls


Tyler and Xander


Grandma and Mia. Mia was having a moment


Grandma and the girls






So Rusty had to be to work this last Monday-Wednesday in Salt Lake so we decided to go with him. It was really great to see my family. We had a great time. The kids loved being with everyone. Lori does not have a job right now so she hung out with us everyday. It was fun. The girls really got close to DODO. Saturday night my parents watched all the grandkids while the adults went to dinner. We went to the cheesecake factory and it was good. I have never been there before and now I want to go again. Thanks Mom and Dad, you are the best. Lets just say that my parents are not as young as they used to be. They were a little tired when we got home. We made it home safe and sound. We had lots of fun and can't wait to go back again this summer. Thank you mom and dad for letting us stay at your house. Enjoy the pictures. Oh and thanks to aunt DODO the girls hair was done everyday really cute even twice a day because after their naps their hair was all messed up. So thanks Lori. It was also my neice Bailey's 11th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! So we were able to celebrate that with her. The pictures of the pricess crown was so cute. The girls found it and loved it. They are so cute.

3 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Cute pictures! We loved you here, can't wait till you come again! Give all the kids a hug and kiss for us.

Fryer Family said...

We had loads of fun.. I'm glad you came and we got to see ya.. Hey no pic of us huh... I see how you are.. Hey I had a ice cream cone today just so you know and its still in my body. hehe J/K.. I love and miss you guys and can't wait to see ya in less than 2 weeks..

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Oh my gosh it was so fun having you guys here and I am glad I was able to spend so much time with all of you.

love ya!