Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Snow in Colorado!!!!!!

























We finally got snow here in colorado. It snowed on Saturday here in Colorado finally. It was our first snow. This year we bought snow outfits for the girls to play in. So we let them out and they loved it. I took a few photos.




We also enjoyed a nice weekend with my sister Jenny and her family. We had tons of fun. We wished we lived closer. We had a good Thanksgiving. We stayed home this year and I did all the cooking. It was fun. We had Rusty's sister and her daughter Jessie over for dinner. It was nice to have family here. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Fryer Family said...

Yeah we had a blast.. Thanks for letting us come.. Hey where's a pic of Livy huh huh.. How rude.. Love and miss you guys.. We wish you guys lived closer too I love hanging out with ya..

The Saunders Family said...

Fun Snow!! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We wished you lived closer too!! We love you guys

The Malan Family said...

I can't believe you already have snow! It kind of started to snow here today but nothing stuck where I am :). Which is fine by me. Your pictures are so cute! I miss you!