Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Rusty!!





















Wow Rusty is 30 he is so old. We had a good day. Even though it was Mother's Day it was a great day. We woke up to Madison sick she had thrown up all over, so Rusty stayed home and I took Tyler and Mia to church. Then we just had a relaxing day at home. Last night we went with some friends to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then bowling. It was great fun. I haven't bowled forever.






Tyler finished is Soccer season and got his trophy on Saturday. He is a pro. He loves soccer and is really getting good. There are a couple of pictures of Mia that I am posting, she was posing for the camera right after church. She is so darn cute.










I am also posting a picture of the cake I made for Rusty and him and Tyler blowing out of the candles.


The big highlight this weekend was I finally got a storm door for my front door. Rusty installed it yesterday and I love it. I am not sure about the GLASS the girls have already marked it all up. It will be a daily clean up at night I am sure. I have wanted a storm door ever since we moved in and finally got one. We even got one for the back door but that will have to be next weekends project. Our house is finally coming together after two years. Rusty has painted it and we have added some new pictures.
























I just want to shout out to my mom Happy Mother's Day. She is the best mom in the whole world. I love and miss her. She is a great mom and a even better grandma. I love you mom and hope that you have a great day.

1 comment:

Fryer Family said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a good day.. I like the door.. I wouldn't mind one myself one day.. Love and miss you guy...

Jen