Tyler finally did it. He graduated from kindergarten. His school did a little graduation ceremony and his dad and I went with him. He is such a cute boy. He is growing up too fast. We love him so much and are glad he is a part of our lives. HURRAY FOR TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also posting some pictures of the girls. They were being so cute the other day.
Hope all is well.
The Griffin's
5 comments:
Congratulations Tyler! Way to go. Grandma and Grandpa H. can hardly believe how big you are getting. We love you! (From Grandma Hansen)
Where did our little Tyler go he is growing up so fast! I can't believe you have already graduated Kindergarten, Congrats buddy!
Love,
Dodo
Congrats buddy, we are sooooooooooooo proud of you, you are getting so big, slow down would ya. We can't wait for you to come visit this summer. We love you! Steven, Andrea, Xander
Can't believe Tyler is already graduating from Kindergarten! Time does fly!
I can't believe you have a child old enough to be graduating from Kindergarten. What's really scary is that I have one graduating from Elementary School.
Post a Comment