Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























































































Today we went down to Colorado Springs to put flowers on Great Grandpa Poulton's grave at the Airforce Academy. We had a really good time. Tyler was really excited he said that he remembers Great Grandpa. We told the girls all about him, not that they understand. We put flowers on the grave and then went and saw the big airplane that was on display there. I am posting some of our pictures of the journey. We love and miss Grandpa and we hope that Grandma enjoy's the pictures. We love and miss you too. We were glad we were able to do this for you.



I am also posting pictures of the girls at dinner, they decided to put the food all over their faces.


We love and miss you all.



The Griffin's

4 comments:

Fryer Family said...

That was nice of you guys.. He was a great guy.. Everyone is growing up so fast its crazy.. We miss you guys so much..

Fryer's

MoM Ridley said...

Rusty and Holly,I am so grateful that you all did that for Grandma. I know that it meant the world to her to know that you took that time and thought.
Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us too.
We think of you often and miss you. I'm glad to have this blog connection-now I can keep up with all the kids changing-and they do that so very fast as my baby-Shayna enter's HS this coming fall.
Love to all. Aunt Kimbur

The Turley Times said...

Thanks for going...I have never been there and I'm glad I could see your pictures! I'm sure it was a special event. By the way...your girls are getting so big....wow! Time flies! Check out our blog, too, at theturleytimes.blogspot.com
Miss you guys!

Talai said...

What sweet pictures and what a wonderful way to spend Memorial Day.