Friday, March 11, 2011
Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God
I saw this video today and thought a lot about being a mother. I love being a mother to three great children. I am so blessed that Heavenly Father has given me the chance to raise these special spirits. I hope that I can do the best that I can. There are times when you feel like you just want to give up and not do this ever again. I have been there. I went through a rough time about 2 years ago. During that time I realized how grateful I was for a loving husband and kids that truly loved me. I know that being a mother can be tough but it is worth it in the end. We may have struggles but what would life be like if we didn't have a few ups and downs. I am truly grateful to my husband Rusty. He has been a blessing to me in my life. I know that we are suppose to be together for time and all eternity. Most men would have probably left me and the situation but he stuck there. He was there everyday for me. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me.
Our little family moved to Colorado almost 5 years ago. I had never lived anywhere except Utah. I was so nervous and a little scared. My twin girls were only 2 1/2 months old and I was moving to a new state with no friends or family to help me. That move is probably the best thing we did as a family. Rusty and I have grown so close and our marriage has been so good. We have developed friendships that will last a long time. I have made some really great friends that I would consider sisters. I love it here in Colorado and never want to leave. I know that this is where we need to be and Heavenly Father sent us here for a reason.
I love my family and cherish each and every one of them. I love my parents. They taught me right from wrong and taught me how to be a great mother. I love my in laws. They have always been there for me and they are such a blessing for me in my life. I hope that I can continue to be a great mother, wife and friend for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment