Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!!!The big 9

Today my sweet Tyler turns 9. I can't believe that 9 years ago I became a mother. Tyler brings so much joy to our family. He loves school and sports. He loves anything that his dad likes. He is like a little Rusty. It was a rough delivery but worth it completely. I don't know how we would live without Ty guy in our lives. He is getting so big, he comes to my shoulders already. Time flies so fast. Enjoy your childern why they are young. Next year all my kids will be in school all day. What am I going to do with my self????????? I am sure I will find something to do.

Nine years ago I was being induced because I was so large and uncomfortable. Tyler was not due for another 10 days but I just could not wait. I got to the hosital at 8 o'clock and had my epidural right away. Then it was just the waiting game. Sometime in the afternoon they came to give me more medicine in my drip and the medicine went into my blood stream and I passed out. I guess the doctor said crap and left the room, when he came in he turned on the light and had to put in a new epidural. When the light came on I thought I was dying because they say you see a light when you die. Luckily I did not die and I was just fine after that. After pushing for about three hours they decided that Tyler's head was too big and they needed to do an emergency c-section because Tyler's stats were going way down. They rushed me in and had him out in about 5 min. The epidural wore off and I could feel the pain and the cutting so they gave me tons of medicine and I was pretty out of it. I don't remember anything untill later that night. On the video we have I was shaking really bad. I don't really remember. Tyler was born at 7:11pm he was 8lbs 2oz. He was so cute. He had a really bad cone head because he was in the birth canal so long. On the video we have my family asked Rusty if I had seen the head, and told him to keep the hat on.
Tyler was perfect. He was so cute and cuddly. He nursed very well we had no problems. I can remember that day like it was yesterday. I am so glad that Heavenly Father gave him to me to raise. I love you Tyler.

The other cool thing when he was born was that the 2002 Winter Olympics were in Salt Lake City. It was really nice to be home and watch all the events from home. We did drive up to the U where they had everything out.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love that little Tyler. Can't believe how big he's getting, we miss him sooo much!!