

I love being a parent. Kids just brighten your day all the time. We were playing the Wii the other night and we taught Madison and Mia how to bowl. It was so funny. They really enjoyed it. That is all that they want to play now. Tyler became a cub scout and has really enjoyed it. He just loves to go to scouts and get dressed in his uniform. He wanted me to post a new picture of him. He finally received all the things to complete it. Thanks Grandma Hansen. The last picture is of Mia, if any of you know her she is very loud and makes her presence known. The other night after dinner I was trying to find her to come finish her dinner. She is our challenge when it comes to eating, she just does not like much food. Anyway we could not find her anywhere. Madison finally found her under the kitchen table asleep. She was so cute and being so quiet such a change for her. I grabbed my camera before she was woken up. The girls do not like to be apart. If one is sick and can't go to school the other one does not want to go. I hope this does not last long. They are the best of friends and I love it. They brighten my day. I am glad that I can be home with them and get to see all their new phases in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment