Monday, February 22, 2010

Random Things





Since Tyler turned 8 he got to join the cub scouts in our ward. He loves it. I can't believe how grown up he is. So I am posting a picture of him in his new cub scount uniform.

We live right by Buckley Airforce Base so when ever the president comes to town he lands there. We were able to go see him land this last week. We were so close to the plane. The kids loved it. So I am posting some pictures of that too.

Not much going on right now in our lives. Just work, school and play. We love it here in Colorado and hope to stay here for a while. We love and miss you all. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Fryer Family said...

Ty looks all grown up.. Love the outfit looks good on ya.. That's cool about air force one.... We love and miss you guys...