Tyler started playing basketball and is getting really good. He is one of the bigger kids on his team. He is growing like a weed. We can't keep him clothed. Just kidding. He is just getting so big. He turns 8 on January 31st. He will be getting baptized on his birthday. More to come on that. So I thought I would post some pictures of him playing basketball. I am so proud of him. I am also added some cute pictures of the girls. Life here in Colorado is good. Hope all is well. Enjoy the pictures and video.
4 comments:
They are growing up so fast!! Any news on moving?
Way to go Tyler that is awesome!!!
Good job Tyler! That's awesome!
Nice Ty.. I'm excited to watch you play this weekend.. The girls are sooo cute.. Can't wait to see you all LOve ya
Post a Comment