For Christmas we went to Tennessee to see Rusty's parents and grandma. The kids were so excited to go. Grandma and Grandpa just moved into a new house and they were excited to see it. They built a gorgeous home in Lakeland Tennessee. It was right by a lake and they had a really great time. They said the favorite part of the whole house was the elevator, Yes an elevator. They put it in so that great grandma could go upstairs without using the stairs. It was really nice to have when we had to take all the presents up to our rooms and when we had to haul all of our luggage up and down the stairs. Rusty was really smart this year we shipped all of our luggage and presents and they were already there when we got there and we did not have to mess with luggage at the airport. We love that Rusty is in the shipping business.
Anyway we had a great Christmas this year. Tyler got an ipod touch and a pocket razor. The girls got new princess dolls and a doll house. Rusty got some golf clubs and I got a new knife set and a food processor/blender. I was really excited. We spent 10 days in Tennessee and rang in the new year with his parents. We did not acturally stay up late we were lazy and went to bed. Billy(rusty's dad) had back surgery while we were there so we helped with putting the house together and nursing him back to health. Mia was his favorite nurse, she even rubbed his feet. She was really cute about the whole thing.
We also had a family night just the 5 of us. We took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. They loved it.
It is now 2010 I can't believe it. A new year new goals and things that we want to do.
My list of things that I would consider a goal is:
Loose 30 pounds
Become more Healthier eating and exercising
Go to the temple more
Spend lots of time with family
Read scriptures more
Try to overcome some problems in my life
Maybe have another baby(I have to talk Rusty into it first)
Now that it is 2010 I hope this year is better than last year and I can accomplish the goals that I have.
We are so excited for Tyler he turns 8 on the 31st and will be baptized on his birthday. We have lots of family coming for the event and can't wait to see them.
The picture of Mia with the raccoon eyes is a funny story, she got into some make-up that was given to her and decided to use it all on her eyes, Tyler took the picture. She had glitter all over the place. 3 year olds!!!!!!!!!
One day all the girls went and had pedicures. We took Mia and Madison to Sweet and Sassy and they had their hair done and a mani-pedi. It was so cute. They had so much fun. They then went with us and sat on ours laps while we had a pedicure. It was a great girl day.
ALl our Love
The Griffin's
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas..... Love you guys
You guys look like you had a great Christmas and News Years! Your kids are so dang cute! Good goals i want to get healthier to! Love and miss ya
Looks like a good Christmas. The one of Mia and the eyes is a classic! Cute pics!
Fun Christmas, I love the girls morning hair! Ty is looking bigger and bigger every time I see him it's crazy! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment