
11 years ago. Rusty and I were sealed together for eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It was one of the best days of my life. It was a very cold December day. I was freezing while taking pictures. I love Rusty more now than I ever can imagine. We have had 11 great years and hope to have even more. We now have three kids. Tyler is almost 8 and going to be baptized in January. Mia and Madison yes twins can you believe it are 3 1/2 and keep us very busy. We love our little family. I am so glad that we were married in the temple for all eternity. Sorry Rusty you are now stuck with me. HEHEHEHE. Anyways, I am posting a picture of us 11 years ago and a newer picture of us.
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Especially the one from 11 years ago!
That's awesome.. I can't believe its been 11yrs for you guys.. I still remember that pic... Love you guys...
You guys are so cute! 11 years wow that is awesome, I am approaching 5, you will always be ahead of me though! Love ya
Post a Comment