So Rusty took me to the Western Carribbean for our ten year anniversary. My sister Jenny and her husband Ben went with us. We had a blast. We left out of Orlando and went to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and the Bahammas. We all got a lot of sun but really had fun. I had never been on a cruise before and thought I was going to be sick but I did not get sick at all. It was hard at first to get use to it but overall it was great. It was hard to be away from the kids but they were left in good hands with Grandma Griffin . Thanks again Grandma you are the best. We went scuba diving in Cozumel, sight seeing in Belize and hit the beach in Costa Maya and went to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahammas. My favorite part had to be Costa Maya I got a full hour massage on the beach for $25, can't get better than that. I did not put on enough sun screen on so I got really burned but overall we had a good time. In the Bahammas Jenny and I did the Dolphin Discovery where we got to interact with the dolphins. Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Scuba Diving did not go so well for me. I only went down a few feet before I had to come up. It was just too much for me. So I went and hung out on the boat with Jenny you could not got go because she is pregnant. We took a nice nap and enjoyed each other's company. Overall it was a great trip. Thanks again to Rusty for taking me. I love you lots. Here are some pictures.
6 comments:
Yeah we had a BLAST.. I'm so glad you guys invited us.. We had tonz of fun.. Thanks again we love you
Cruises are the best!! Don't you love the cool animals that are left in your room when they clean it :). I took pics of all mine too.
I'm thinkin' you should have gotten with your sexy dolphin swimming instructor! Whooo Whee! We sure missed you here!
Wow! How fun for you! It looks and sounds like you have a blast! Congrats on your 10th Anniversary! Ours is next Wednesday the 18th!
Looks amazing, don't you just love cruises! We should do a family one in a few years!
I have a book on how to fold those animal towels. We should try one day.
Post a Comment