Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Spring Break
So for Tyler's spring break we went out to Utah. I mean we I mean the kids and I. I drove by myself with the kids all the way there. It was an adventure and get to do it again this summer. It snowed and was cold the whole time we were there but we had a great time. We got to see baby Ashlynn(Andrea's new baby) and spend good quality time with family. We went one day to Thanksgiving point to the farm and to see the dinosaur museum. The kids had a great time with grandma and grandpa. Tyler became very fond of Ashlynn he was actually really cute with her, he wanted to hold her all the time as did I. We had a great time. Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay there. I will post some pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment