Madison posing for the camera
Mia was crying
Madison was so happy
The girls climbing on dad
Tyler, Reba and Madison
First day of Preschool
Holding hands it was so cute
Watching tv before school
Madison playing with Tyler nerf gun
So the girls started preschool. It is just one day a week for an hour and a half. It gives me a break to do some shopping. They didn't like it at first but now love it. Grammie Griffin just came to visit and bought them some balerina outfits. They really enjoy them. Thanks grammie. Nothing else really exciting go on just normal day to day things. We are planning a trip next weekend to Grand Junction for the airshow. My sister Jenny and her family are meeting us and Rusty's brother Scoty and his family are also coming. We are really looking forwad to it. Enjoy the pictures.
The Griffin's
4 comments:
Those ballet outfits look so cute on them.
Those are too cute! They are all getting so big. We love and miss you guys.
They are the freakin cutest kids! I miss them. Little Mia can have an attitude sometimes... I love it!
WOW you updated.. I almost gave up checking.. hehe.. Way stinkin cute.. I love the outfits, and yes you can tell Mia has a little attitude.. We can't wait to see you all next weekend.. Yea We're so excited.. Love you guys
Fryer's
Post a Comment