Dad and his cakeLivy and I

Livy and Xander helping grandma

Matthew making the rootbeer
The cute decorations
My cute Dad !!!!!!!!!!!!!
So my dad turned 60 last weekend and I decided to fly out to Utah and surprise him. I think he was surprised along with my mom. I planned a party at Lori's house and did another surprise on him. We had a great time. We had homemade rootbeer, ribs and corn on the cob. It was fun. We all gave my dad a pressure washer whiched he as wanted for a long time. Thanks to everyone who helped me. The cake my mom made was delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Homemade german chocolate. You can't get better than that. I love you dad and appreciate all that you have done for me in my life. I could not ask for a better dad. Enjoy the pictures. I did not take the kids. So I had a good time with my sisters. The kids stayed with dad for the weekend. For those who don't really know my family. Livy is my sister Jenny's girl and Xander is my sister Andrea's little boy.
1 comment:
Holly your dad was always the cutest dad ever! Happy birthday to him and many more. It was great to talk to Rusty the other day and so glad he could help us out with the shipping it was a tremendous help. Hope all is well your kids are looking adorable. Wow cant believe Tyler is so big! But then again the girls are so grown up since Ive seen them last. Let me know whats up I love to keep in touch with you guys.
April
Post a Comment