Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello family and friends






















It has been awhile since I did a post so I guess I should update you on the happenings of the Griffin's.
Rusty started a new job as Branch Manager for AFC Worldwide Express. He has enjoyed it. He is starting the new office here in Denver with one other person. It has been a change for us, usually Rusty has been working late and we never saw him. We see him a lot more now and the kids and I love it. He took a week off in between his jobs and painted our house. It is not quite done yet. When it is finished I will post some pictures.
I have also been really busy. I started a new job at Stapleton Pediatrics two weeks ago and love it. I do the billing and help with the front desk. I have enjoyed the adult interaction and it gets me out of the house. I have a really good friend from our ward who watches them, they love her to death and that makes me happy to know that they are well taken cared of and loved. I also found out that I have to have my tonsils taken out on April the 3rd. OUCH!!!! I am also having some surgery done on my nose for a deviated septum and the same time, double the fun. Rusty's mom Brenda is going to come out and help take care of the family while I am recovering. We really appreciate her help.

Tyler is doing well in school. He loves kindergarten and is learning alot. He can even read a little. I can't believe how big he is. He is a great big brother to the girls and loves them to pieces. Some times tooo much. He is also a big help to me. Rusty had to go for a week to dallas for some training and he told Ty that he was going to be the man of the house while he was gone, Tyler took that serious. On garbage day he told me not to bring the can around to the side of the house that it was his job because he was the man of the house. So first thing when he got home from the bus he took the can around to the side of the house. What a big man he is. We love him.

Mia and Madison what can I say then Double Trouble. They are all over the place and like to get in trouble. Madison is our dare devil and is not afraid of anything and Mia is our drama queen. We just put them in their toddler beds and they thought is was great, they have freedom. Well it is a lot harder to get them to bed. They also think it is fun to empty the dresser. Not so much fun for me. They have also taken off the wallpaper, they must not have liked it. They keep us on our toes that is for sure. We love them and love to watch them grow. Mia is the talker and Madison is just quiet and doesn't talk much.

So that is the update for now.
Love the Griffin's

4 comments:

Fryer Family said...

How cute... I miss you guys so much.. I can't wait to see you all.. Love the beds...

The Saunders Family said...

Everybody is getting soooo big! Way cute beds, where did you get them? I was glad to see you gave an update, I have been waiting and checking daily for some pic of my nieces and nephew! We love and miss you guys..

Andrea

Talai said...

Thanks for the update. They really do grow up too fast! I am glad everything is going so well!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Just learned tonight from Aunt Tammy that you guys had a blog. Your girls are so big and that little Tyler...oh I miss him...he is so cute. Wish you guys were still here in Utah so we could see you more- it's been a long time! Hope all is well.