Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler 6 Years











This last weekend was Tyler's 6th birthday. He had a great day. I went to school with him to be the helper that day. It also happened to be the day that president Bush came to town and we live right by Buckley Airforce Base so all the roads were closed and they were holding all the kids at school till 4:15 but since I was there I was able to take Tyler home. We went to the watch out point where you can watch planes land on the base and were able to get to see airforce one land. It was pretty cool. I forgot my camera so I was pretty sad.








Tyler had his party at Skate City which is a rollerskating place. He invited a lot of friends and he had a really good time. He got all kinds of presents. He is glad to be 6. He thinks he is really old. It only makes me feel old. I am going to try and post some pictures. I hope it will work.

2 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

I can't believe it... 6 years has gone by! Looks like he had a fun birthday, I just wished we could have been there to :(!! Way cute pic.

We Love and miss you guys,

The Saunders

Talai said...

Already??? You're little family is growing (and getting cuter) by the minute! It just happens too fast!