This has been a very busy week for us. On Wednesday night Rusty and I went to the Brad Paisley concert with some friends. It was so much fun. He does a great concert. We were out really late but had a lot of fun. Then on Thursday night we went to see the Nuggets vs the Jazz. It was a good game but the Jazz lost. I felt out of place cheering for the opposite team. I also saw Hot Rod Hundley there doing the announcing for the radio. He was sitting right by us. So I went up to him to say hi and asked if he would sign my hat. So he did. I felt special. After the game we got to meet one of the nuggets players. It was cool I didn't really know who he was but he was very tall. We also go to see Iverson the big player for the nuggets come out of the press room and were just a few feet from him. That was pretty cool.
So that was our exciting week so far. I will try and put some pictures up soon. We hope all is well.
The Griffin's
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun week! Wish I could have come up for the concert and Jeni's b-day! I will try to come up soon now that I only live about 6-8 hours away! I can't wait!
What a week, sounds like you had a blast. lkzsdgjkrguidargbuizdfgbivuda Alex wanted to say hi to all!! We love and miss you guys.
The Saunders
I am glad you had such a fun week! We are going to a Jazz game next week and will be cheering in hostile territory as well.
Fun for you.. I'm jealous.. I miss you guys so much.. I'm going to plan a time I can come with Livy one weekend if thats okay.. You really need to update your blog and get some new pictures.. Sorry I haven't talked to you much.. Its been really crazy.. We LOVE and MISS you guys.. The Fryer's
Post a Comment