Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We stayed home for Thanksgiving and had some friends over. Well we consider them family since all of us don't have family around. The Allen's came they have 4 kids. The Gardner's came and they have 3 kids and Scoty was here with his 3 kids and the Allen's brought a friend. We had so much fun eating and hanging out. The girls all went to Old Navy and Michaels and then we hit Walmart at midnight. I have to say I usually like to go shopping but it gets harder each year. Stores are opening earlier and earlier. I had friends that were up all night and came home to sleep. I value my sleep a little more. I also did some shopping online which was fun. You can shop in your pajamas. We all hope that you have a great Holiday Season. We are off to Utah for Christmas this year. December is a big month for us. My birthday is on the 16th and our anniversary is the 19th. So we stay busy with celebrating those. I hope all is well with our family and friends.

1 comment:

The Malan Family said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I am glad you get to come to Utah for Christmas. I hope you have a great birthday!!