Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School!!!!








So the kids started school this week. I am all alone in the mornings. It is really strange. I finally have some time to myself. Tyler started 3rd grade at a new school. Not only a new school to us but a new school for the neighborhood. Since we moved Tyler was so exctied for school. He could hardly wait. He loves school and being around kids his age. The girls started Pre-K, they are gone in the mornings. They love their school. They also go to a brand new school that just opened up this year. The technology is incredible. Next year when they are all in school all day I am not sure what I am going to do with my self. I am thinking of going back to get my nursing degree. We will see how things go.

I am posting pictures of their first day of school. I am also posting some pictures of some fish that the kids caught with dad. We live right by a lake and Rusty likes to take them fishing at night. They have really grown to love it.

No comments: