Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bad Day







Well today I took a trip to Costco with the girls and the other little girl that I watch. I had three 3 year olds. That was fun let me tell you. We had a good time, the girls love to go shopping. Well I was getting ready to leave and I started to back up and Bam, another car and I collided. We backed into each other. Her car did not get any damage. Mine on the other hand was damaged. Not to much but enough. I have to get a new bumper and a new back door. Oh well, the girls asked me what the bang was and I told them. I got pretty emotional and started to cry, the girls were like are you okay. I said I was fine. They were such good sports through the whole thing. Here are some pictures of the damage to my car.

2 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Looks like you guys hit each other square on! I'm so sorry, it's so emotional when you get in a car accident, no matter how small. Plus, your car is sooooo pretty!

Fryer Family said...

OMG... I'm sorry.. I hate when that happens... Hope you have a better night