Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Fun























So I have not really updated lately. There has not been anything exciting happening in our family. Rusty decided to have a camp out with the kids in our house. It was so cute. He put up the tent and sleeping bags and they all slept in there. Not me, I enjoyed my bed. The kids had a lot of fun. I am putting some pictures of Mia in there also, one was a hairdo that Jenny's neighbor did when we were in Utah. The other picture is of Mia asleep on the car ride home.

Last Saturday I went to help a friend pack and Rusty took the kids and my friends kids to the Wings over the Rockies museum. They had so much fun. Anyways I hope all is well with everyone we miss and love all of you. I am also posting a picture of our dog Reba, she is so cute.

3 comments:

The Malan Family said...

living room camp-outs are always the best. Your dog is huge :)

Fryer Family said...

Cute... Love the hair have you tried yo do it yet? Miss you guys

Tammy said...

So fun! Love the hair-do! Where is that Museum? I would love to take the boys there!