The girls and I are in Utah visiting my family. Rusty is at home working and Tyler is in Memphis visiting Grandma and Grandpa. So we came to Utah for my sisiter Jenny. She was having a baby. She had little Brodie Leo Fryer on Friday July 10, 2009. He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. He is very cute. I was able to be in the delivery room to see him born, it was very neat and I am glad I was here to help out. We are just hanging out and having tons of fun. I will post a few pictures. We miss Rusty and can't wait to see him in a week.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Can't wait till you're back!
You have only been gone a couple days now and I miss ya like crazy! We had such a great time in Bear Lake and Grandma's! Come back soon Love Ya
Post a Comment