So on May 26,2009 Mia and Madison turned 3. Wow I can't really call them my babies anymore. We had a great day. We had their best friend MJ over to play and then we had a party that night. The girls got a lot of nice things. Thank you to everyone for the calls and the presents. Tyler is visiting my parents in Utah so he was not here, we miss him tons. The girls got their first bikes or should I say big wheels. They love them. Well Enjoy the pictures. Quick update they went to the doctor for their 3 yr check up. They both weigh 26lbs and Mia is 36 inches and Madison is 35 inches. They finally made it on the charts. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
They are sooooo cute! We had a great time!
That picture of Mia when she saw the bike says it all. Elation! Happy birthday girls and great job mommy, you made it through 3 years of twins. LOVE the cakes too. : )
Love the BIG CUPCAKES!! MMM Looks good.. Well done... I bet they love the bikes too.. We miss and love you guys
Way cute cake! Looks like they had a blast! Happy birthday girls!!! We love and miss you all
I can't beleive they are 3!! They are so adorable! I also can't beleive that Tyler is 7! He has grown and changed so much! Both of their birthdays sounded great. What a fun suprise to have Grandparents come into town. Your cruise looked amazing too. Our ten year anniversary is in a few weeks, and now I want to go on a cruise too!
We sure miss you! Love, Lana
I have officially added you to my blog list. I will continue to be "offended" until you add me to your list! HA!
Those oversized cupcakes are DARLING!
Post a Comment