Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year




















We had a really good christmas this year. We stayed home and Rusty's parents came to town to see all the family. The girls were really into it this year. They loved opening presents. Tyler was also very excited. He is at a very fun stage in life. The girls on the other hand are a handful but we love them lots. Tyler got a bunch of new nerf guns including the Vulcan, a Optimus Prime transformer and a new mitt for baseball. The girls got new dolls and stroller and a bunch of new movies. I got a new pink laptop!!!!!!!!!!Yeah I can have my own computer now. I also got a new necklace with the kids birthstone on it that is beautiful a gift card to Costco thanks mom and dad and a Miche bag. It is the new handbag that Rusty is shipping. It is really cool. Rusty had a pretty boring christmas. He only got a 2007 F-150 Supercrew Lariat truck. It is really cool. He has wanted a new truck for a very long time and he finally got it. We enjoyed the Christmas Holiday and loved seeing his parents.



My sister Jenny and her family came out for New Years. It has been lots of fun with them here. It has been really low key though. I ended up having surgery on my ovarian cyst on tuesday the 30th. I wanted to get it done before the end of the year so they did it right away. I have been really sore but the recovery has been good. Rusty and everyone have taken really good care of me. We have had a good year and are blessed with good health and a happy family. We love you all and hope you all have a Happy New Year.

3 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

looks like you had a great Chritsmas! We missed having you here with the family!! Love and Miss ya

Fryer Family said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas.. Of course your New Years was since we are here.. Its been fun being here Thanks for having us.. We love ya

The Malan Family said...

only a truck huh? :) That will be nice when I can get Jonathan a car for Christmas lol. It looks like you had a great Christmas! I am glad you guys are doing so well! You deserve the very best!