.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So I have the best husband in the whole world. He threw me a surprise birthday party. I was totally shocked. I had my really good friends there and some family. It was so much fun. I had a really great day. We ate at Trappers a really great chop house and then we went to my friends house for the party. I had a big birthday cake and we played games. Rusty planned it all he sent out invites and provided day care for all my friends kids. He really is the best. There was a big problem right before the party, we were suppose to have it at our clubhouse but it had plumbing problems so he moved it to my friends clubhouse. They were informed an hour before the party that it had a water main break. What luck!!!!!!!!!!!! So my friend Tammy opened her house for the party. Thanks Tammy. I had such a good time. The kids gave me a pretty necklace and Rusty gave me a new digital camera that I can carry in my purse. Thank you to everyone who made my day go great. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost all the pictures:( So i am waiting for some friends to email me. I got some pictures. Enjoy
We also had our 10 year anniversary on the 19th. It was not so great. I was in the ER with abdominal pain and they found very large ovarian cyst. So needless to say I have been in bed all weekend. It should just go away over time but it is very painful. We are planning on a cruise in Feb to celebrate so hopefully that will be better. I love you Rusty and I am glad that I married you 10 years ago. We hope all is well with everyone and hope you all have a great Christmas. We look forward to seeing Grandma and Grandpa Griffin.
We also had our 10 year anniversary on the 19th. It was not so great. I was in the ER with abdominal pain and they found very large ovarian cyst. So needless to say I have been in bed all weekend. It should just go away over time but it is very painful. We are planning on a cruise in Feb to celebrate so hopefully that will be better. I love you Rusty and I am glad that I married you 10 years ago. We hope all is well with everyone and hope you all have a great Christmas. We look forward to seeing Grandma and Grandpa Griffin.
4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Holly!
Sounds like you had a great time. Im so glad you married such a good husband. Merry Christmas!
The Knights
It sounds like you had a good birthday.. Wish I could of been there.. Miss you guys and can't wait to see ya next week..
Happy Birthday! Tammy said it was crazy, but fun!
You do have a good husband. sorry we couldn't make it. We really need to go out one night.
Post a Comment