Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good old Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler and Xander
Madison and Mia

Xander and Tyler


Mia on the slide



Mia on the big slide




Madison on the slide





Tyler and Xander






My sister Andrea and Lori and my Mom







Olivia and Xander








Tyler, Xander, Bailey, Madison
Mia and Olivia








Well we just got back from visitng my family in Utah. We had a great time. We all got to see Tyler after 3 weeks and needless to say we love him. I know that my family enjoyed him being there. My sister Lori especially. They have a great bond and he loves her very much. We spent a week hanging out and having fun. The kids all got to play and I think they had a really great time. Thanks to my dad for driving us out there. He flew out to denver and then drove us back to utah. He must really love us. Thanks Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rusty then flew out and stayed for one day and drove us home. What can I say I am a wimp when it comes to driving by myself. We had so much fun and can't wait for next summer.

We are very excited that Ben and Jenny and Livy are coming for thanksgiving. It will be fun to have them here.

As for our summer it is going by fast. Tyler starts first grade on Aug 5th. He is so excited. We love and miss you all.
The Griffin's

3 comments:

Fryer Family said...

We did have a lot fun.. I miss ya Holly so much.. Your not just my sister, but my best friend.. Thanks for all the fun times and chats.. We love you all and can't wait for Thanksgiving.. I hope I can make it till then.. I can't believe how much the girls have grown up, and it was good to see Rusty too.. We love you guys.. I know Livy misses you all too..

Jen

Anonymous said...

It was fun having you here Holls!! It was fun to see how big the kids have all gotten. We would take Tyler any day, I sure love that little boy!

Love ya

Lana said...

I am so sad we didn't get to see you when you were here. I know how busy it can be when you are visiting family though. Maybe next time........ :)