Sunday, July 27, 2008

Game

This is a pretty fun game, participate if you want!1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Holly and I are the bestest of friends! We are experts at Girls Night Out! Usually we'll go to dinner and then out to the movies. Sometimes we'll shop all day. We always have fun when we go out together! Jeni Allen

Fryer Family said...

Holly well WHERE do I start.. I have so many memories of us.. We were so close in age that we went from hating to best friends... From you pushing me down the stairs (and you had to pay $50 for the shoe I had to wear) , hanging out in high school (going to lunch with your friends), getting each other jobs when we were teenagers, to you being there for each other while we had our kids.. We have many memories.. I love ya sis.. Your not only my Best Friend but my sister.. I know I'm your favorite sis.. lol Love and miss you guys..

Jen

Lana said...

I remember coming to your townhouse for an amazing dinner that you guys made for us and hanging out and talking and seeing all the home improvements you guys had made! It was so much fun. We miss you guys so much and hope that we can see you sooner then later. We should have taken more advantage of the time we had...
Love you!

Krissie said...

I have this one memory of taking the girls to the chiropractor and going to whole foods and having fun. Coming over to watch the girls or hang out was so good for me and you always cheered me up if I needed it while David was gone!

Anonymous said...

Dude Holly I have to agree the midnight runs to Sconecutter where by far one of my favorite memories together. I also loved going to your apartment just after you guys were first married (remember the Remington off State Street) I thought it was so cool because mom and dad weren't around to tell me what to do. Thanks for the fun times!

The Knight Family said...

oh Holly so many memories so little time. Propably a good thing cause you propably dont want these memories shared with everybody. I will always remeber the times me you and ashley shared in high school the 3 musketeers! All the hours we spent cruising around town with nothing to do. Stopping at our favorite eating establishments or playing pool at Billards. Ya I know we were cool right? Oh goodtimes! Yup I know they have only gotten better we all have such wonderful families of our own know and Im so proud of us all and how far we have come in life. We love and miss you guys next time your around give us a call.
April