Monday, December 17, 2007








I just thought I would add a picture of Rusty and I. I also am putting in some pictures of my 30th birthday cake. Yes I hit the big 30 on december the 16th. I am no longer in my 2o's. I had a great day. Rusty made me the cake. He did a great job. I also posted a couple of pictures of the girls sleeping. Madison likes to sleep with her butt up in the air and Mia likes to sleep in the corner. They are so precious when they sleep. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Oh my gosh the twins are so funny, how does she sleep on her knees! I am so excited for you guys to come out for Christmas!!! We love you, Lo and Kev.

The Saunders Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I see now where Xander gets sleeping on his tummy with his but in the air.....thanks Madison!! We love and miss you guys.